Choosing the ideal place to celebrate one of the most important events of your life is a decision that should not be taken lightly.
Romance, harmony and luxury define Los Cabos. Every night of your honeymoon you will find tremendous reasons to make of this occasion an event to remember with your partner and to share with your loved ones.
The services of the romantic hotels in Cabo are simply fantastic. They have everything you need to spend a magical staying, close to a mesmerizing one.
Ask for package deals for honeymooners such as: romantic dinners, couple activities, welcome letter in room, sparkling wine bottles, fresh flowers, rose petals on arrival day, champagne breakfast in bed, special discounts on spa treatments and so much more.
We give you 4 reasons to celebrate your honeymoon here:
1. Imagine this scenario: Candlelight by the sea with an exuberant dinner made up of exquisite delicacies that the Californian coast offers. Behind you an imposing sea, which, with every starry wave on the beach, gives off a warm breeze.
2. Take a trip on a yacht and enjoy the contrast semi-desert landscape of its coasts. Its variety of fauna manifests in sky, sea and land as well.
3. Stroll through the splendid landscapes that perfectly blend aquatic and terrestrial venues. Enjoy the sunset that announces the legacy of the night, and with it, endless emotions.
4. – Keep a full day in one of the luxurious Spas and resorts. Exotic massages and aromatic therapies will awaken your senses.
Los Cabos is full of romanticism and respect for all love expressions: “All you need is love”, but at the same time offers you more than you’ve imagined.
Enjoy one of the destinations chosen by miles of couples from around the world that has been rated as a place of respect and support.
Before You Go: Need to know info
- Entry requirements: Passport that’s valid for at least six months from the date of entry and a tourist card (usually included in the price of your flight)
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: The Mexican peso is the official currency, though US dollars are accepted.
- Flight time:
- 9 hours from New York City
- 2.5 hours from LA
- 5 hours from Chicago
- 3 hours from Dallas
- Getting around: Bus, car and taxi
Every love story is beautiful,
but yours in Los Cabos, will be unique!