Los Cabos, located in the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico, is one of the most important tourist destinations in the country. Well known for its natural beauty, it is the perfect place for a romantic weekend escape at any time of the year.
You will find a wide variety of options, locations and activities to experience an unforgettable trip. There are fun-filled tours, adventures, lounging in the sun at the beach or enjoying a delicious dinner at any of the outdoor restaurants in the Marina.
Here’s a list of our favorite places for a perfect date in Los Cabos:
- Playa del AmorPlaya del Amor, Lover’s Beach… the name says it all! One of the best known beaches in Cabo san Lucas, it is said that Lover’s Beach got its name as it is located right at the point where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean join. It’s the ideal place to lounge and enjoy the sun with that special someone. Boats from the Marina will take you there.
- The famous “Cabo San Lucas Arco”El Arco is a place you definitely must visit while in Los Cabos. It is the Cabo San Lucas icon, located in the area known as “Land’s End”. It’s interesting to know that if an imaginary line were drawn straight south, the next land mass is the Antarctica. There are boats leaving the Marina to get there. Having your picture taken with this background couldn’t be more romantic!
- Cabo San Lucas MarinaThe Marina is the heart of the city. Be sure to stroll through it hand in hand with your special someone, to find the best restaurants and a variety of shops. This way you can choose the best place and best view for you, and enjoy a romantic dinner watching the sunset.
- Camel ride on the beachYou read this right! Imagine going along one of the beautiful Cabo beaches on a camel. It is certainly an original idea for a romantic date. You can do this on the quiet beach at Rancho San Cristobal.
- SPA for twoLos Cabos is well known for having the best and most exclusive world-renowned Spas. Have a Spa day and enjoy a relaxing massage as a couple.