For years there has been a rumor that Los Cabos is one of the most beautiful places in the World, and it is. Want to know why?
Something that makes this place amazing could be it´s year round weather or perhaps another reason is the outstanding migratory whales. Clearly it must be it´s desert. Or could it be it´s magnificent sea? Actually, it is all of the above! Nowhere else in the world you can find so many happy things to do at once.
On the other hand, this magical place has one of the biggest natural beauties it has to offer: the Gulf of California. Some call it the Sea of Cortez, others know it as the Vermilion Sea and luckily it will be there for your next visit.
I will now present you 5 reasons why you must visit and experience the Sea of Cortez in Los Cabos:
- In 2005 was declared by UNESCO as World heritage Reservoir. This amazing sanctuary will make bring you endless colorful images and experiences for the rest of your life.
- Will be dazzled with the waterfalls of sand, which is located to short distance of the known bow called “End of the land”, to which is possible arrive with the reservations necessary in any of the hotels located in Cabos. The waterfalls of sand movement is something worth seeing and not very common in other dives. They are steps from sand down to the Canyon with a diversity of tropical fish.
- Speaking of amazing sea life, the Sea of Cortez in Los Cabos, has a huge variety of sea flora including one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the World. So don´t forget to adventure in scuba diving and snorkeling lessons. Keep in mind of conservational rules so that we can preserve this reservoir for many generations to come. Operators eager to help you find the best possible tours so go ahead and plan your trip now.
- If you dare to explore the ocean seas, you will encounter face to face with one of the biggest spectacles the Sea of Cortez in Los Cabos, has to offer: the Whale Shark. The name says it all, but don´t be afraid. The whale shark is the biggest fish in the World; this sea creature uses it´s gentleness to feed itself with plankton. Watching this will make you want to stay forever. Plenty of agencies offer this attraction.
- We know you deserve it, so come on and take a break. Disconnect from daily routine, recharge and pamper yourself.
The Sea of Cortez extends for over 700 miles, reason why Jacques Cousteau, the world renamed explorer, called it ”the world´s natural aquarium.”
Overall, just it´s beauty will mesmerize you, so it is perfect for a single traveler or for the entire family as well.
The emblematic Arch of Los Cabos is where the end of the continental land falls. Some might call it the “end of the world”, whereas for us is just the beginning of your next adventure